Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More   The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:01 pm

-Former WWE star Carlito will be at the Big Time Wrestling events in Gloucester, Massachusetts on May 13th, 2011 and Lowell, Massachusetts on May 14th, 2011.

- WWE has released SmackDown episodes for download on iTunes.

- WWE has announced that rapper Snoop Dogg will be attending WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta.

- The Rock wrote the following on Twitter the othr night about his promo this past Monday on RAW:

"yes, I agree w some of you..me saying "sumbitches and candy asses" on RAW isnt PG. But remember..when it's ROCK RAW..it ain't ever PG.."
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More   The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Smackdown avalible for download from Itunes? Are these full, like, the entire episodes of Smackdown, or segments and seperate matches? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More   The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:34 pm

As far as I know, WWE will release Full episodes onto iTunes. Not sure about the price but I have been lead to believe that they wont be available in some regions...
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More   The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Comments on PG Promos, Rapper at WM 27, More
Page 1 of 1