Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jericho Defends DDP Yoga, Cena on Rock's Promos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Jericho Defends DDP Yoga, Cena on Rock's Promos Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Defends DDP Yoga, Cena on Rock's Promos   Jericho Defends DDP Yoga, Cena on Rock's Promos EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 pm

- WWE posted part two of the CM Punk - Chris Jericho WrestleMania Diaries on their website. In the installment, Jericho defends using DPP Yoga, which CM Punk took a jab at yesterday. Here's what was said.

"All I know is that DDP Yoga works for me," Jericho explained. "It's the best training I've had in my life and it's funny how I've been wrestling 10 years longer than CM Punk, but he's the one who's always walking around with more ice on him than an eskimo in February. I'm pain-free."

The diary also contains pictures of Punk working out for his WrestleMania 28 match.

- John Cena responded to The Rock recently calling him "a good girl, really good woman" on MTV recently. Cena told MTV that Rock "literally uses the same material over and over and over again and convinces people that it's still funny."

Cena went on to issue a warning to "The People's Champion," stating, "I got you man. I know things about you that you don't even know about yourself. April 1, we're gonna see who the greatest of all time is."
Back to top Go down

Jericho Defends DDP Yoga, Cena on Rock's Promos
Page 1 of 1