Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future Empty
PostSubject: Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future   Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:25 pm

- Shelton Benjamin worked a dark match prior to last week's SmackDown taping in Houston, Texas, beating SmackDown Superstar Curt Hawkins.

The feeling is that based on how well he performed and the solid reaction he received from the hometown crowd, he will receive an offer to return to the organization after WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future   Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Here's to hoping Benjamin returns to WWE. Not exactly sure why I want him to, I mean, he probably won't get pushed anymore than he was before he left, and I won't watch just for him, but still.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future   Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 pm

I really want Benjmin back. He is one of my favorite in ring performers of all time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future   Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:16 pm

I'd prefer he stay in ROH. Him and Charlie are really gaining momentum in the company. I'm much more interested in Greatest Tag Team in the World dominating the tag scene than I am Shelton competing in his 11th million MITB match.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future   Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 pm

I don't think we'll see the WGTT win the RoH World Tag Team Titles, especially since Cary Silkin recently specified in an interview that Shelton wasn't under contract with ROH. He let him make that dark match with WWE because he didn't have any logical reason to prevent him from doing so.

With the upcoming possible talent releases after Wrestlemania, even if WWE wants to bring up more guys from FCW, they're gonna need some experience to help them grow as competitors. That's where someone like Shelton can be handy. I don't see him become WWE Champion any time soon but he's still a valuable asset to your upper midcard any time you need a good match on your card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future   Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Shelton Benjamin's WWE Future
Page 1 of 1