Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days Empty
PostSubject: Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days   Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 am

TNA wrestler Magnus (aka Nick Aldis) recently spoke to Bob Bamber of The Own Goal blog about working with WWE stars Wade Barrett, Sheamus and Drew McIntyre.

Speaking of Sheamus, Magnus said "Sheamus, from the first time I met him and saw the way he packaged himself and promoted himself, he gets it."

When talking about Wade Barrett (aka Stu Bennett), Magnus said "The thing that I always said is that Stu had was he a real presence, like he has that kind of walk into the room and big booming voice and a real presence about him. When they see that, they'll capitalize on it."

Magnus also discussed his relationship with Brother Ray. "He's been very good to me and has been one of the most positive influences on my career so far."

Check out the interview at www.theowngoal.podbean.com.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days   Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 pm

That's quite a change to hear about Brother Ray in a positive way. All we usually hear about him is how he's pissing off everybody backstage.
Back to top Go down

Magnus Speaks On Sheamus, Barrett Before WWE Days
Page 1 of 1