Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired

Go down 
+4
SEZ
Concrete Jesus
MANU SOLDIER
EdgeHead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

- WWE posted the following on their website this evening:

MVP released
Written: December 2, 2010

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar MVP as of December 2, 2010. WWE wishes MVP the best in all future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 pm

WTH....why?, MVP had talent
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Once in a while, they let some go that they shouldn't. I am sure that he will end up in TNA, but I really hope that he finds his way back to WWE soon.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:29 pm

TNA, Will snatch him now, its obvious
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 pm

MVP and Anderson should have been World Champs in the WWE by now...way to drop the ball Vince.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Sorry for the double post. Just a little update on the topic.

Quote :
We all have many dreams. Realizing one sometimes prevents you from realizing another. Decisions must be pondered & made ! Stand by ...

No need for alarm. I did not get fired . I asked for & received my release. I felt it was time to go international & freshen things up.

They're not screwing me this time. They're actually DOING RIGHT by me ! They've honored MY request.

This was posted on his Twitter. WWE are still idiots for not using him to his full potential.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 am

The best thing for MVP to do now is to go kick ass in another promotion and make WWE regret not giving him a shot at the big time.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:09 am

I just cant believe they released a huge talent
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 pm

SEZ wrote:
WWE are still idiots for not using him to his full potential.

MVP was used to his full potential. He had a long US Title reign and many US/IC Title shots including a great feud with The Miz at the start of the year.

To say MVP was not used used to his full potential is wrong, He is not good enough to be in World Championship contention and you cannot say you put him over Ziggler or Bryan. Therefore WWE used him well.

Remember, MVP got an IC Title shot two or three weeks ago on Smackdown. He didn't win but he still got the title shot. Therefore he was being used well. Nobody dropped the ball here. He wanted out, Simple as that.

Also, I don't see MVP going to TNA. Not his style as he has bad mouthed the promotion in the past. I expect to see a return to ROH though.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Sykesy wrote:
SEZ wrote:
WWE are still idiots for not using him to his full potential.

MVP was used to his full potential. He had a long US Title reign and many US/IC Title shots including a great feud with The Miz at the start of the year.

To say MVP was not used used to his full potential is wrong, He is not good enough to be in World Championship contention and you cannot say you put him over Ziggler or Bryan. Therefore WWE used him well.

I'd say MVP is good enough to be World Champion and I'd definitely put him over Dolph Ziggler. To quickly elaborate (as I got other things to attend to on here), I'd put MVP slightly over Ziggler in wrestling, and a lot of Ziggler on the mic. Not to mention MVP captivated me during his heel run on Smackdown (he's kind of a poor face, but I'd assume Ziggler would be too) much more than Ziggler ever has.

WWE used him well but I wouldn't say they used him to his full potential.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Why? I actually liked MVP.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:58 pm

MVP, also had the longest reining losing streak in history back on SD
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
Why? I actually liked MVP.

SEZ wrote:
Sorry for the double post. Just a little update on the topic.

Quote :
We all have many dreams. Realizing one sometimes prevents you from realizing another. Decisions must be pondered & made ! Stand by ...

No need for alarm. I did not get fired . I asked for & received my release. I felt it was time to go international & freshen things up.

They're not screwing me this time. They're actually DOING RIGHT by me ! They've honored MY request.

This was posted on his Twitter. WWE are still idiots for not using him to his full potential.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 pm

llol...tricked us there
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Nevermind, I figured out what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 pm

I think Dolph is awesome and a future HOFer, so I would not put MVP over him, but I do think MVP is talented and a bad loss for WWE. I know it is really early to be talking Dolph and the HOF, but I feel that when his career ends 15-20 years from now, he will have earned his spot along side Mr. Perfect and the other legends.

I think turning MVP face was when it started to go south for him. I thought he was the perfect heel and I was hoping to see him turn back soon.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 am

what did he mean?
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:08 pm

mvp was the best heel they had and certainly one of the better US champs in recent memory, turning him face killed that. He was no longer the evil hood power ranger we all knew and loved to hate.

His release was disappointing and I hope we see him doing well in whatever he does next.

so long as it's not TNA.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

MVP, got released because he asked for it....But i like when MVP became a face, but he stayed a face for too long....every needs a change but yeah, MVP was a better heel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired   Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: WWE Superstar Fired
Page 1 of 1