Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't trust the Boltons over there

Go down 
+10
Kayla
Mr. Cool Smark
Black Dagger
Punk'r
SEZ
Storme
MANU SOLDIER
Sykesy
Inah
Scrooge
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:43 am

When will your first CGS show be up?

I am really looking forward to the show.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Hopefully around... Monday? XP
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 am

Big Head or Jim Carrey's Mask?

Adam West's Batman or Christopher Nolan's?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

I like Big Head, but Jim Carrey's Mask FTW. It helps that I grew up with Carrey's party animal trickster character.

Adam West's Batman is good for some lulz, but as a serious Batman fan, I'd say Nolan's. The dark atmosphere, the gritty nature and the awesomeness that is the Batmobile suit Batman more then the cheesy, goofy 60's fare of Adam West. lol
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 am

Scrooge wrote:
I like Big Head, but Jim Carrey's Mask FTW. It helps that I grew up with Carrey's party animal trickster character.

Adam West's Batman is good for some lulz, but as a serious Batman fan, I'd say Nolan's. The dark atmosphere, the gritty nature and the awesomeness that is the Batmobile suit Batman more then the cheesy, goofy 60's fare of Adam West. lol

Same with me.

And I cannot sit down and watch West's, it makes me physically angry.

Nolan's or Tim Burton's Batman?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am

As a Tim Burton fanboy, I'll have to go with loyalty and say Burton. Nolan had something disturbing in his films, but he did a great job on his own retelling of the Batman chronicles, for example Heath Ledger's Joker. Burton went with a more traditional Batman which retained its grittiness, but was just as effective. Too bad he had to get kicked out by the executives and be replaced by Joel Schumacher. X_X
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am

I just finished the first volume of Big Head, up to where Kath kills Stan. Dude that was dark as fuck...I knew what happens and was expecting it but DAMN!

What are your thoughts on the Big Head series?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 am

Yeah man, the comic is pretty grim like that. Stanley himself was a major change if you're familiar with the nice guy from the film... even before he started wearing the mask, you saw how he wished to kill his tormentors.

Big Head series... tbh, I think they're better then the film bar the Mask's characterization. The movie mainly relied on Carrey's goofball talents to carry a standard plot, but the Big Head series had a good plot, setting and characters, and didn't fuck around when Big Head went on his rampages. I'd love to actually buy the comics one day.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 am

Scrooge wrote:
Yeah man, the comic is pretty grim like that. Stanley himself was a major change if you're familiar with the nice guy from the film... even before he started wearing the mask, you saw how he wished to kill his tormentors.

Big Head series... tbh, I think they're better then the film bar the Mask's characterization. The movie mainly relied on Carrey's goofball talents to carry a standard plot, but the Big Head series had a good plot, setting and characters, and didn't fuck around when Big Head went on his rampages. I'd love to actually buy the comics one day.

You should get the Batman crossover where the Joker gets the Mask. It's supposed to be fucking awesome. Also the one where Lobo is hired to track down and kill Big Head.

Thoughts on the DC crossovers (not the book but the concept)?

Favorite comic book/manga character of all time?

Last edited by SEZ on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 am

Hmm, maybe I might~

The DC crossovers? Interesting concept, just hope they get decent writers.

And that's a toughie... too hard for me to pick one example, although Iron Man, Batman and Luffy (from One Piece) are three of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 am

Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 am

Bad. Ass. Q4 2011 cannot come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 am

Scrooge wrote:
Bad. Ass. Q4 2011 cannot come soon enough.

You're telling me.

Thoughts on Hugo Strange being the villain for the third Nolan movie?

Have you ever seen the Nostalgia Critic's review of the room? (if not it's been re uploaded)
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 am

He's the villain? I wouldn't mind him being the villain, especially since Mr. Freeze and The Riddler are counted out.

Nah man. I expect he'd go berserk on it though. XD
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 am

Scrooge wrote:
He's the villain? I wouldn't mind him being the villain, especially since Mr. Freeze and The Riddler are counted out.

Nah man. I expect he'd go berserk on it though. XD

Probably, can't remember if it was official or just a rumor though.

Would you prefer Strange or the Riddler? Personally I want a good Riddler movie.

The dude who made the movie threatened to take him to court over it. But that seems to have blown over. Go watch it now, it's up there with Batman and Robin in his best reviews.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 am

Same, I really want a Riddler too that isn't played up as a rhyming joker, and as a serious threat who can really test Batman's brain.

And yeah, I'm watching it right now. Funny stuff... how can someone make a movie like this, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 am

Rank these from favorite to most hated. Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Cleveland Show.

Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 am

Best Wrestler of all time?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Zachy~

Simpsons, South Park, American Dad, Family Guy, Cleveland Show

Manu~

If I had to go with personal opinion, then Shawn Michaels.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 am

I've probably asked you this before...but, why Sonichu?

Does CWC know that you've stolen his character? Is he pissed off about it?

Does CWC really think that Alyster is an evil black man? Why?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 am

For the lulz, my friend. Plus me and Alex thought it was hilarious.

Nah, people refer to Sonichu all over the net and it just passes under his nose, mainly because those people don't try to troll him. CWC isn't a pro wrestling fan. He'd probably be pissed if I bragged about it on the net, but so far... XD

He probably would, considering his attire is all black and his last name is Black. CWC thinks that anybody who is against him are black gay people (this guy is TWISTED dude), since he despises those people, and since Alyster Black technically is against him... I used that, lawl.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Thoughts on Psycho Dragon?

PsyDrag as Pure Champ, yay or nay?

Favorite PsyDrag RP?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Two words. Crazy awesome.

A crazy Pure Champ? Yes please.

I really, really enjoyed your latest RP. PsyDrag dressing up as a knight and a regal-sounding version of Bad Romance? Win, my brother, win.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:30 pm

*takes a bow*

What is your personal favorite RP?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 pm

If you're asking about my own work, then... I can't pick a favorite, but I love the ones I did as Jericho and Sonichu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't trust the Boltons over there   Don't trust the Boltons over there - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't trust the Boltons over there
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-
Jump to: