Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More   Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:58 pm

- Chris Jericho recently spoke with Slam Wrestling and here are some of the highlights:

Triple H taking over WWE:
"He's going to take over the company. This isn't the year 2000 anymore where he was trying to bury me. Nobody wants to be Bruce Hart, where he takes over Stampede Wrestling and goes out of business two years later after his father had it for 40 years."

Returning to WWE:
"It could be two days down the road. I'm still a huge fan of the business. When it's time to go back, I'll go back."

Favoring a PG-13 product:
"I think I did better in the PG-13 environment. It's easier to get pops when you say, 'ass.' they're going 'tee-hee-hee, he said a swear word.' I wasn't really doing any swearing. I just go with the flow. If I have to do an X-rated environment, I'll do that. And if it's PG, I'll do that."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More   Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Man, I wish Jericho came back, returned to his charismatic character, or a character with charisma at all, and saved Wrestlemania XXVII, by somehow giving me a match that I would actually want to see enough to spend money on it and watch the rest of the card (most of which, doesn't appeal to me). Of course, he's doing DWTS so that's not going to happen...
Back to top Go down

Jericho Comments on WWE PG-13, HHH Running WWE, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: