Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast Empty
PostSubject: MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast   MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:10 pm

- The son of the late Bam Bam Bigelow, Colton Bigelow, won his district high school wrestling championship in the 215 lb. weight class this past weekend.

- WWE was said to be unhappy with the first list of Tough Enough contestants that were chosen by Shed Media and the USA Network, based on personality showed and their look. WWE didn't like the list because it included some well-known independent wrestlers. The women who were in charge of casting were replaced by a guy who worked closer with WWE producer Kevin Dunn.

- Nothing has been said one way or the other about a Money in the Bank match being held at WrestleMania 27. If WWE decides to pull the match from WrestleMania, there will likely be another kind of multi-man match with guys like Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Kane, Drew McIntyre and Christian.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast   MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:35 pm

At this point, I don't actually care if they have Money In The Bank or not. I'd rather they not, but I wouldn't be upset if they did. I would be upset if it's another ten-man, as last years was awful, because of that. Also, I'm kind of interested with what the other multi-man match would be.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast   MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh yeah G-d forbid we get INDY workers. Ew! Ha.

I don't know about this news report. The attitude up until now has seemed to be that WWE doesn't consider guys from the indies to be well known at all, so why all of a sudden would they use that as an excuse to bump them from the Tough Enough cast?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast   MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
Oh yeah G-d forbid we get INDY workers. Ew! Ha.

I don't know about this news report. The attitude up until now has seemed to be that WWE doesn't consider guys from the indies to be well known at all, so why all of a sudden would they use that as an excuse to bump them from the Tough Enough cast?

Well, I think it's because they are keeping with NXT. I get the feeling that they want Tough Enough to comprise of people that are mostly not known, at least not for wrestling. Which gives it more of a reality-based feel, so-to-speak. Whereas NXT will include the more indy wrestlers, or the more popular. Also, WWE has brought up Daniel Bryan and Kaval's history in the independent promotions before, I mean vaguely, but they have. So, it's not completely out of the blue. That's my reasoning anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast   MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast Empty

Back to top Go down

MITB Update, WWE Not Happy with Tough Enough Cast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: