Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle   Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Triple H and The Undertaker are the ones putting together their current program for WrestleMania 27, with minimal input from WWE creative.

Taker was originally scheduled to face Wade Barrett and Triple H was set to face Sheamus at WrestleMania but the two got together and realized that WrestleMania 27 had no special match. As WWE's two most power political forces, they felt they could take control of their own angle without much in the way of outside influence.

Shawn Michaels is still expected to be introduced into the storyline and have a role at WrestleMania, possibly as a referee or an enforcer. The idea behind the storyline is that Triple H is going at Taker for revenge after Taker ended his best friend's career.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle   Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Well, hopefully the build-up to the match becomes amazing, I don't think their has ever been a bad build to a Taker at Mania match. Not for the matches and the builds I've seen of him at Mania anyway, I'd hate for that to change. Right now, I'm not exactly in love with it, the wordless promo was decent enough. It created the atmosphere they were going for, but wasn't very entertaining otherwise, and the entertaining portion didn't last long for me.

As for the revenge storyline, I don't like it. It really bugs me that they are basically continuing the angle they started three years ago. It irritates me. I'm just hoping it doesn't take prominence in the angle, they could use it as a bonus, and Shawn could get involve for revenge, but if Trips main motive is revenge, that just doesn't interest me.
Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Triple H & Undertaker's Current Angle
Page 1 of 1