Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title Empty
PostSubject: RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title   RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

- Former WWE star Carlito will challenge Adam Pearce for the NWA World Title on February 27th in Brownsville, Texas at a RGV Wrestling show in the Amigoland Convention Center. The co-main event that night will see Sean Waltman take on Tanaka.

- Monday night's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW with the returns of Triple H and The Undertaker scored a 3.9 cable rating with 5.8 million viewers, according to Jim Ross on his Twitter. This is the best number for RAW in a while.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title   RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Wonder how many people were watching to see if The Rock was going to pop up, only to be disappointed when he didn't (unless he actually did, and I just didn't hear about it). I actually watched a few things from that Raw, but it wasn't overall that more entertaining, albeit I didn't watch the matches, just two segments that gained my attention. Both disappointed...
Back to top Go down

RAW Rating Up This Week, Carlito Challenging for Title
Page 1 of 1