Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios   Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:18 pm

- Chris Jericho noted on Twitter that his new book Undisputed debuted on the New York Times bestseller list at #25, just based off pre-sales.

- WWE Studios' That's What I Am starring Randy Orton is scheduled to be released on DVD May 17th of this year.

- Triple H spoke with amNY.com this week to promote The Chaperone and talk about WWE Studios. Here's what he said about WWE's film division:

"What we do is tell stories, and then we have this marketing machine behind it. But the heart of it is just storytelling, and that’s really what making movies comes down to.

We’re throwing the Hollywood template on its ear a little bit. Making these movies back to back, saving money on the cost of making them, shrinking the DVD window to allow us to only have to spend one sum on promotion and recoup faster — it’s a different way of doing things, but we think it will hopefully be a better way.

We’re making our reputation with people one step at a time. But it’s getting there."
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios   Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

There's a moive with Randy Orton in it? He probably can't do a worse job than Triple H.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios   Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Apparently, the early critics are good for Orton's movie. Orton received some serious praise for his part as the father of a bully, being called "pitch-perfect".
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios   Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Apparently, the early critics are good for Orton's movie. Orton received some serious praise for his part as the father of a bully, being called "pitch-perfect".

Yeah, I've read that too. Honestly, it kind of surprises me, especially since Orton has been really boring on the mic (to me, at least) for the last few years. I won't be watching this movie though. Just based off the very little I know about it, it doesn't interest me, at all.

Can't wait to read Jericho's second book, should be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios   Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho Book Debuts, HHH Comments on WWE Studios
Page 1 of 1