Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight Empty
PostSubject: RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight   RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

- Triple H vs. Sheamus in a Street Fight is being advertised for the March 19th RAW from Madison Square Garden.

- RAW Superstar David Hart Smith was shown on tonight's episode of TMZ. Smith talked about doing MMA training and one of the TMZ staffers talked about The Rock's return and aired footage of him on RAW.

- The dark match before Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings saw Percy Watson defeat Ted DiBiase.

- Chris Masters vs. Tyler Reks was taped Tuesday night for this Thursday's WWE Superstars
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight   RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Well, I'm glad they are going to continue with the Sheamus/Trips feud. Wasn't sure they were going to with Trips vs. Taker apparently on the cards. Not sure when Mania is, but I'm assuming it's near there. From the time now to Mania, I just know one of those two feuds are going to feel rushed, or done poorly.
Back to top Go down

RAW Star on TMZ, Triple H Advertised for a Street Fight
Page 1 of 1