Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chyna Update , The Rock's Return Getting Publicity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Chyna Update , The Rock's Return Getting Publicity Empty
PostSubject: Chyna Update , The Rock's Return Getting Publicity   Chyna Update , The Rock's Return Getting Publicity EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm

- Joanie "Chyna" Laurer will be profiled in next week's issue of the National Enquirer tabloid magazine. The former WWE Diva was interviewed for the piece and talked about a number of candid topics, including her struggle with drug addiction and what it took for her to finally get off drugs. According to her, it was a matter of life and death. "I didn't want to die and when I was in the hospital the last time I knew the reality was if something didn't change I would [die]", she said.

- WWE Diva Alicia Fox was interviewed by the Miami Herald last week as part of WWE's media push to promote next year's WrestleMania, which takes place from Miami. You can read that interview by clicking here.

- As you can imagine, The Rock's surprise appearance on RAW and the news that he'll be hosting WrestleMania 27 in April has gotten a ton of mainstream media attention. People Magazine, Fox News, The Washington Post are among the publications to cover the story.
Back to top Go down

Chyna Update , The Rock's Return Getting Publicity
Page 1 of 1