Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today   Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 am

I would have said Top 5 like 'Top 5 rappers' but that usually turns into top 10 quickly lol.

#1 Akon
#2 Colby O Donis
#3 T-Pain
#4 Ray Lavendar
#5 Iyaz
#6 Robin Thicke
#7 Mohombi
#8 Brick and Lace
#9 Rock City
#10 Natalia Cappuccini
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today   Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 am

Something like this...

#1 Rihanna
#2 Keri Hilson
#3 Ne-Yo
#4 Jazmine Sullivan
#5 John Legend
#6 Drake
#7 Chris Brown
#8 T-Pain
#9 Iyaz
#10 Keyshia Cole
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today   Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 am

Storme wrote:
Something like this...

#1 Rihanna
#2 Keri Hilson
#3 Ne-Yo
#4 Jazmine Sullivan
#5 John Legend
#6 Drake
#7 Chris Brown
#8 T-Pain
#9 Iyaz
#10 Keyshia Cole

Awesome list thats like the most influencial and poppular artists there. My one was more, I dont know street orientated I guess. In my opinion Akon has got to be in a top 5 of an all time list, Great Artist, Influencial and popular, Has produced and created some of the all time biggest stars (T-Pain, GaGa, O'Donis) and is the only artist to hold the Number 1 and 2 spot at the same time on the billboard charts.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today   Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 am

Legend wrote:
Storme wrote:
Something like this...

#1 Rihanna
#2 Keri Hilson
#3 Ne-Yo
#4 Jazmine Sullivan
#5 John Legend
#6 Drake
#7 Chris Brown
#8 T-Pain
#9 Iyaz
#10 Keyshia Cole

Awesome list thats like the most influencial and poppular artists there. My one was more, I dont know street orientated I guess. In my opinion Akon has got to be in a top 5 of an all time list, Great Artist, Influencial and popular, Has produced and created some of the all time biggest stars (T-Pain, GaGa, O'Donis) and is the only artist to hold the Number 1 and 2 spot at the same time on the billboard charts.

Yeah, I don't know the less popular R'n'B stuff that well. And yeah, Akon has been a huge force in that genre but personally, I don't like his music as much as the other people on my list. He has some good tracks (Locked Up, Beautiful etc) but I don't know, maybe I just don't rate his singing voice that highly.

My all-time top five would probably be...

#1 Michael Jackson
#2 Mariah Carey
#3 Rick James
#4 Beyonce
#5 Jodeci (can they count as one?)
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today   Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Sanga? Is that like the street way to say singer? I don't like it, but that's just me. Anyways, I have a very little idea of what RnB is, so I'm just doing the list based off what you guys have, and adding Alicia Keys since according to wiki she's RnB, and I like more of her songs than the others. Real quick; Alicia Keys, Michael Jackson, Akon, Keri Hilson, and Ne-Yo. I only did five, because I don't think I liked the other work of the few others I've heard.

T-Pain was going to make the list, but I decided against it because as much as I love "I'm On A Boat", it really shouldn't be enough to put him on, where the rest I've heard full songs by them, and T-Pain only did the bridge and backing on that track, if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today   Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 am

All-Time: Leona Lewis, Mariah Carey, Akon, Alicia Keys, TLC

I dunno modern R&B.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today   Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 RnB Sanga's of Today
Page 1 of 1