Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) Empty
PostSubject: The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)   The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 pm

So we all know that the Great one came back, and had the greatest promo in a very long time. And during it he called out Cena. The Rock has said several times that he is coming back, but not to compete. But do you think that Vince could convince the Rock to face Cena at the Grandest Stage of them all. I hope so.

Now back to the topic. So that means if Cena faced Rock at WM, who will win the EC match. Truth-well he definantly aint winning, Orton-Punk-there having there own fued, Sheamus- Deffinitly not having heel vs heel at WM. That leaves Morrison. Tonight he showed a very agressive side to him, and he really impressed me again and he keeps on doing it. We can all dream right, and its a win win situation. We get Rock vs Cena(which will sell WM by itself) and Miz and Morrison. Remember the Title match them two had, Just think what they can do at WM.
What do Y'all think?
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)   The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:19 am

Probably not. I have a feeling Rock was just teasing some involvement in the Cena/Miz championship match at WrestleMania. Probably he'll come out after Cena has won and raise his hand or stop Alex Riley from getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)   The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Firstly, this shouldn't be in "Wrestle News", but in "WWE". "Wrestling News" is for wrestling news articles from wrestling sites, "WWE" is where stuff like speculations go.

Anyways, I would love that to happen, but I highly doubt it. I'm positive The Rock won't be wrestling, and Miz vs. Morrison happened a few months ago, WWE rarely has a Wrestlemania main event happen within months of the match. I actually can't think of any Wrestlemania main event that happened within two or so months prior to the event.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)   The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:39 pm

X wrote:
Firstly, this shouldn't be in "Wrestle News", but in "WWE". "Wrestling News" is for wrestling news articles from wrestling sites, "WWE" is where stuff like speculations go.

Sorry, I've only been here for a week and a half, It's cool if a Mod wants to move it there.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)   The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Legend wrote:
X wrote:

Sorry, I've only been here for a week and a half, It's cool if a Mod wants to move it there.

No need to apologize, it's an understandable mistake to make, I was clarifying for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)   The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania?  (Speculation) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock and Cena. Can this mean Morrison vs. Miz at Wrestlemania? (Speculation)
Page 1 of 1