Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

--- Regarding the self-proclaimed “King of Kings”, UGO.com wrote: “For too long, Triple H has received a free pass from internet wrestling fans, but we say, “No more!” Sure, he used to be great, but that was before he destroyed his body and moved on to destroying the careers of younger wrestlers. Folks these days like to say that “The King of Kings” makes people into stars, but wrestlers tend to either succeed despite the terrible, emasculating beatings he gives them or just disappear back into the midcard. What’s worse is that he does it all with the same four boring, mechanical moves – a fact which goes strangely unnoticed by the world’s Cena-bashers, who tend to love “The Game.” If Triple H was as great as people say he is, the past 13 years of constant pushes shouldn’t have just turned him into another Rock or “Stone Cold,” it should have gotten him elected King of the Universe. ---

Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:54 pm

If that would've been said in 2003 or 2004, I'd be standing and applauding UGO.com for that statement. Now, I kinda softened my position on Triple H. He's definitely no angel when it comes down to backstage politics but his devotion to learning the backstage aspects of the business makes me believe he's willing to put the company in front of his personal interests in the future.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Right now Triple H is in a mindset where he is dedicating the remainder of his the career to learning the mechanics of running the business which I believe makes him a devoted personality of the business today. Yes It's true he was overated in 02 - 04 but in present day I dont think so. Cena, MVP, Kenedy, Orton and even Del Rio are Overated in this era.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am

^ I wasn't even aware Del Rio was rated, at all.

Triple H being over-rated? I already kinda knew that, but most overrated of all time? Not that sure. Sure, he sucks in the ring and I can barely watch his matches or promos ("I AM-AH THE GAAAAME-AH!" *breathes heavily through nose before assaulting some poor up-and-coming wrestler with a sledgehammer, destroying both his face and credibility in one shot*), but I think there are others who are a bit more overrated than he is. Not sure who, but I'm sure there are some out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

^ Del Rio is pretty overated in my opinion. A few months in and takes the royal rumble, beats some top wrestlers and what... this guy will probably win the title at WM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time   Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Named The Most Overrated Wrestler Of All-time
Page 1 of 1