Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans Empty
PostSubject: WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans   WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

WWE officials are very high on the in-ring work of developmental second-generation talent Richie Steamboat, based on reports from various agents at FCW and tapes they have seen of him.

It’s said that the one thing Steamboat may have working against him is his look but the same source who reports that says that officials are so high on his in-ring work that it might not matter.

There has been at least some discussion on bringing Steamboat up to the main roster in the next few months and pushing him as WWE’s top technical wrestler.

Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans   WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Richie Steamboat's situation is pretty much similar to Daniel Bryan's in my opinion. Bryan isn't the flashiest but he's by far the best damn technical wrestler they have on the roster and it's now to the point that in the eyes of Vince McMahon, Bryan's a more credible worker than somebody like John Morrison who's more charismatic and more flashy.

I'm really hoping Richie Steamboat will get that push. I think the recent few months have started a new trend now with Vince McMahon realizing that it's not only about how you look but also how you can work in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans   WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Richie Steamboat vs Daniel Bryan sometime in the near future, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans   WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Sweet, looks like I definitely have to check out Richie Steamboat when he starts appearing on WWE television. Looking forward to seeing him in action now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans   WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Very High on ‘Technical’ 2nd Generation Star, Possible Plans
Page 1 of 1