Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling   WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 pm

- Edge had reportedly requested last year to wrestle Christian at this year’s WrestleMania 27 but WWE officials weren’t interested in it. The company is well aware that Edge’s career will be coming to an end in the near future.

Some believe 2011 may be his last full year in the ring, especially after his comments at the WWE live event in Toronto this weekend.

wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling   WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Urgh, I hate WWE at times like these. I mean, Christian vs. Edge could easily draw and would be an fantastic feud. Hopefully, they'll allow him to face Christian when he decides to hang it up, Edge deserves to end the way he wants to, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling   WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I dont think I would enjoy Christian vs Edge at WM maybe at another PPV but not at mania. Now adays I believe Christian is average and Edge although popular and a great wrestler is slowly detering as his career goes on. Edge vs Christian would be similar to The Edge vs Jericho match.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling   WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Legend wrote:
I dont think I would enjoy Christian vs Edge at WM maybe at another PPV but not at mania. Now adays I believe Christian is average and Edge although popular and a great wrestler is slowly detering as his career goes on. Edge vs Christian would be similar to The Edge vs Jericho match.

Edge and Christian know each-other very well, so I'm certain the in-ring work would be excellent. Even if you believe Christian is average nowadays, if the match were to happen, I'm sure Christian will try harder than he does in most matches, not only because it will be at Mania, but because, chances are, it would be his biggest chance to become a main eventer, or just to win the big belt once. So, I'm positive he'll work harder, and will be better in-ring for that match. Edge would to, I'm certain he wants to go out with a great match, and this will be his second to last Mania match (I'd assume anyways), with a great friend, so I'm sure he'd work much better than norm to. Plus, if it was something like a TLC match, it's definitely going to be an awesome match.

I'm not sure what you're implying with the Edge vs. Jericho match, as I really enjoyed that match (even if I preferred their Smackdown bout a few weeks later).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling   WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Denies Edge Storyline, More on His Retirement from Wrestling
Page 1 of 1