Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat Empty
PostSubject: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 pm

- Vince McMahon was said to be in a bad mood during and after last night’s RAW from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

One thing that McMahon was upset about was the reaction that his WrestleMania 27 announcement received. McMahon was hoping for a better reaction from the crowd.

Another thing that had McMahon ill was the R-Truth debacle before his match with Mason Ryan, where he called the city of Milwaukee “Green Bay.”

The point of Ryan’s singles debut on RAW against Truth was to get Ryan some major heel heat, as WWE wants to push Ryan as the new top big man heel. Vince felt that Truth’s error took away from the match and took away some of Ryan’s heat.

Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Honestly, I think that if Vince McMahon would've rephrased his announcement, he might've gotten a better reaction. The guest host experience on RAW has been much closer to a debacle than success and the fans are tending to associate the guest host to what happened on RAW in the past 18 months or so. If Vince would've said that he had a major surprise for someone to appear at Wrestlemania, I believe the reaction would've been better. Although I'm pretty sure it will end up being The Rock, at least the fans wouldn't have to hope and pray it won't be Justin Bieber, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Well its not like it's something new, and I agree his delivery of the annoucement could have been better to get the reaction he wanted but we have seen this guest host thing many times before.
As for the guest host themeselves I hove it would be The Rock as they are reporting but I got a bad feeling that it will be Justine Bieber. I'm about 50% sure it's her him.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Judging by his reaction, I doubt it's Bieber. Vince wouldn't be that pissed over a guest host if it was a celebrity. It has to be someone like The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Now that I think of it your probably right, has to be The Rock then.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 am

It's an announcement about an announcement for next week, Vince. The fans won't exactly be pissing themselves in anticipation.

I do hope it'll be someone wrestling-related, so the fans will have some kind of connection to the guest host. I mean, that is their intended audience, right? The wrestling fans, right? You know, people that actually want to see wrestling, not some pre-pubenescent Wiggle's Wannabee squeak out a few tunes for about... 3 percent of the audience to enjoy? While the remaining 97% wait patiently for the perfect opportunity to throw something at the Hi-5 Reject for revenge for ruinging their eardrums?

Wait, why does WWE's flagship show need a guest host?!? It's meant to be the PPV of the year (according to WWe, anyway), so why the bloody hell should it need one?

Now, as for the R-Truth/MasonRyan decable, if we think about this, this could make for some good things. Week after week, R-Truth continues to get the name of the town he's in wrong, enticing more and more boos heading up to Wrestlemania (or anywhere, really.). Finally, one day he snaps, turns his back on the fans since they turned on him, and stops the whole rapping for the crowd in favor of the badass heel take-no-shit persona.

As for Mason Ryan, there's plently more chances to highlight his monster heel character. Have him assault Hornswoggle, that'll make the kids hate him. Admittedly, it'll make the rest of us love him, but still though.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:33 am

Yeah its not like that was Mason's only chance. I think the guy has potential, he has a future. ^Lolz at attacking Hornswoggle comment. They could make him a great heel he has the style and potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat   Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Reasons Why Vince Was Mad at RAW, Mason Ryan’s Heat
Page 1 of 1