Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11) Empty
PostSubject: Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11)   Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:15 pm

X-Division #1 Contenders Match: Robbie E. beat Max Buck & Jeremy Buck by forfeit. Generation Me couldn't make it to Orlando for the PPV due to travel issues

TNA X-Division Championship: Kazarian beat Robbie E. to retain

-Scott Steiner & TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money beat Rob Terry, Gunner & Murphy

-Samoa Joe beat The Pope

TNA Knockouts Championship Last Knockout Standing Match: Madison Rayne beat Mickie James to retain

-Rob Van Dam beat Matt Hardy

Street Fight: Bully Ray beat Brother Devon. Postmatch, Bully Ray assaults Devon's sons while Devon is handcuffed to the ropes.

-Jeff Jarrett beat Kurt Angle. Per match stipulation, Kurt Angle must walk Karen Jarrett down the aisle when she and Jeff Jarrett will renew their wedding vows. Postmatch, Angle leaves his boots in the ring and walks away, in tears.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy beat Mr. Anderson to win the title.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11)   Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 pm

The Angle/Jarrett angle sucks so much ass...I dislike it a lot.

Robbie E should job to Kaz more often.

Who's the heel in the Joe/Pope feud again? What was the deal with the ninjas?

And Jeff won again...[sarcastic]Horray![/sarcastic]
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11)   Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I think The Pope's actually the heel in this feud. I also think that The Pope & Bully Ray have formed some sort of alliance, leading to Against All Odds.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11)   Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Obviously, haven't seen it but I'll comment based off the results...

Glad to see Kaz winning, the guy's a great wrestler. I recall watching my first TNA show to see him wrestle Kurt Angle in the main event. So, it's nice to see him winning.

I'm only familiar with the winning team in the six-man tag match, but I like Beer Money so that's good. Samoa Joe vs. The Pope could've been a great match. Doesn't really matter who won it.

I'd rather have Mickie James win the championship but to be fair, I barely have any clue who Madison Rayne is.

RVD vs. Matt might of been awesome. I'm a fan of both (much less of Matt, especially in recent year(s)), and I'm glad RVD won. Being that RVD is like, my favorite wrestler.

Ray and Devon feuding bugs me. It would bug me less if Devon won though.

Based off that little Jarrett/Angle paragraph, I hate that angle. I can't imagine how it would be to actually watch that.

They put the belt back on Jeff, why!? I hate TNA...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11)   Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11) Empty

Back to top Go down

Results for TNA Against All Odds (2/13/11)
Page 1 of 1