Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future Empty
PostSubject: NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future   NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 pm

For those unaware, Matt Striker did provide commentary for the Smackdown matches on this week's edition of WWE Superstars, so it appears that he is remaining a color commentator with WWE despite being replaced on Smackdown by Booker T.

F4WOnline.com is reporting that the current plan for season 5 of WWE NXT is to pair rookies with their respective Legend Fathers. With so many second generation talents in the developmental system, the idea is that the Legend Fathers would be the pros, and the rookies would be their sons.

As of now, WWE has the potential to pair teams like Richie & Ricky Steamboat, Brett & Ted DiBiase, Bo & Mike Rotundo and more.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future   NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Wait, NXT season 5? Oh your god, why? Shouldn't the return of Tough Enough be good enough. I will say that the concept itself interests me but I'm not probably going to watch any of it, I might check out a Richie Steamboat match from NXT but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future   NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 pm

To my knowledge, they don't have that much:

Bo & Mike Rotundo

Brett & Ted Dibiase Sr.

Richie & Ricky Steamboat

Wes & Gerald Brisco

I know that Sika's son is in developmental but I don't recall his name

And then, there's Raquel Diaz, but her dad's passed away (Eddie Guerrero). I guess they could still go with Vickie Guerrero as her pro....
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future   NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm

^Richie is definitely the only one that interests me. So, at most I'm definitely only going to be watching a match of his from NXT on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future   NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5 Theme and Matt Striker's Future
Page 1 of 1