Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More Empty
PostSubject: Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More   Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

- A major Career vs. Streak match is now planned for WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta. click here for details.

- WWE will tape the 600th SmackDown episode next week from San Diego. Advertised is a 12-man match with Edge, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, John Morrison & R-Truth vs. Kane, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre. Also appearing is The Miz and Jerry Lawler.

- New downloadable content for SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 includes new attire for John Cena, Sheamus, CM Punk and The Undertaker as well as a WCW Nitro arena.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More   Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Fuck that! Not looking forward to that match at all.

That twelve man tag match looks like it could be awesome. As for the DLC, most of it is crap. John Cena just switches to his purple attire (not at all different), Punk just puts on a mask, Sheamus has a different trunk design, which took me awhile to figure out. Taker's biker outfit and the WCW arena are the only thing that interests me. The WCW arena especially, it looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More   Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Yeah, I'm glad they put the old WCW target ring in there. I always thought it was a cool one back in the day and I thought they should've kept it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More   Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Match for 600th WWE SmackDown, WWE Game News, More
Page 1 of 1