Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel Empty
PostSubject: Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel   Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 am

WWE creative has been discussing the idea of turning Smackdown Diva Kelly Kelly heel in the near future.

Kelly, who is said to be Vince McMahon's favorite Diva right now, has been working an angle with Edge, Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler on Smackdown and was recently "fired" from the show.

While no time table has been given for Kelly's turn, it's being said that Vince wants the Diva to make a dramatic "first heel turn" in the company as he currently views her as a the most marketable female in WWE.

Source: Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel   Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Um, why exactly would he turn Kelly heel? That would be an awful decision, unless they start switching the brands the Diva's are on because I'm pretty sure the only over divas on Smackdown are all heel. Maybe the exception of Beth. Not much you can do with that. I don't see much reason to change any of the heel divas either.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel   Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 pm

I've never really pictured Kelly Kelly as a heel but then again, until Hulk Hogan turned heel at Bash at the Beach in 1996, I never thought he'd be THAT good of a heel. So in hindsight, depending on how they turn Kelly Kelly, if it's well built, it can work. I'm also assuming that in this situation, Kelly will be paired with a major heel on the roster, which can prevent disaster if it isn't well-received.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel   Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel Empty

Back to top Go down

Top WWE Diva Rumored To Be Turning Heel
Page 1 of 1