Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More   American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:54 pm

- The dark match before Tuesday night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Green Bay saw Percy Watson defeat Chavo Guerrero.

- As noted before, Monday's RAW scored a 3.3 cable rating with 4.9 million viewers. Hour 1 this week ranked #4 while hour 2 ranked #3 in total viewers on cable TV Monday night, behind Pawn Stars and American Pickers.

- American Idol host Ryan Seacrest is rumored to be a celebrity for WWE's WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta. Other celebrities linked but not officially announced to WrestleMania include Bob Barker, Justin Bieber and Chili of TLC fame.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More   American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 pm

I thought Chili was confirmed. Anyways, this is great news, if the host of Mania has to be a celebrity, Seascrest is in my opinion the best of the candidates. That's not difficult to achieve, but I'll be satisfied with anyone that's not Bieber.
Back to top Go down

American Idol Host at WrestleMania?, RAW News, More
Page 1 of 1