Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend's Corner Q&A

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Legend's Corner Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Ask Away Y'all
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Let's get some basic stuff down here.

Favourite wrestling fed?

Top five wrestlers from previously mentioned favourite fed?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Aight

Fav Fed = WWE

#1 HBK
#2 HHH
#3 John Morrison
#4Maryse
#5The Miz
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 am

Hmmm. 3/5 ain't bad.

You thoughts on current WWE Champion The Miz's title reign?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 am

I think he shouldn't have been given that achivement so early. He is entertaining enough and great on the mic but I just dont think he is 'Big' enough for that yet. He is doing an Ok job at the moment but the whole Orton thing back and Forth is getting a bit repeditive and stale now.

But the WWE's title reigns are easy now, almost anyone can get a world championship in my opinion (e.g. The Miz, Hardy, CM Punk)

Justin Beiber will probably invade wrestlemania and Beat Edge and Orton to Unify the 2 World Championships thats how stupid the reigns are becoming.

Other then that good!
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 am

Interesting. I do hope that Justin Bebier scenario never happens. If it does, I think I'll lose all faith in humanity.

And what about your thoughts on the recent 40-man Royal Rumble?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:59 am

Once again, Bit too early to give such a large achievement to a fairly new wrestler. Although Del Rio is a great wrestler, great character etc... There where a lot of other wrestlers that were in WWE for longer, Had a greater presence and Could perform better in the main event match at wrestlemania. I kind of feel like WWE if trying to creat and build major wrestlers and charaters too quickly and personally Del Rio didnt deserve it. The 40-man rumble itself was great and different just a dissapointing result.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 am

Ah, nice.

Who do you think will be the stars of WWE in 2011?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:22 am

Definantly John Morrison and The Miz. Others Like Sheamus Del Rio and R Truth I think will get big pushes and become great in 2011. Orton will probably shine thoughout 2011 as I think he may continue whatever magic he is on now. Other Newer superstars Like Daniel Bryan, Wade Barret and Justin Gabriel will probably begin to make names for themselves in 2011. I do think it will be a good year for DiBiase, Swagger and Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Do you watch or follow any indy wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 am

I used to watch a bit of ROH but not for a while now, I mainly just watch RAW now used to watch TNA but Just RAW now.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Legend wrote:
I used to watch a bit of ROH but not for a while now, I mainly just watch RAW now used to watch TNA but Just RAW now.

Fair enough.

All time favorite feud?

Favorite match?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 am

Favorite Feud: Well theres a lot, I liked Cena/HBK Feud leading to WM 27

The DX/Rated RKO Feud was cool

Jericho/Christian in 04-05

Steiner/Test/Stacy in 2003

Favorite match would be HBK vs Jericho at Wrestle Mania but for some reason I also really enjoyed the RAW Money in the Bank match Last year, it was just well put together
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Four Questions...

I. Do you think CAW's activity will ever pick back up again?

II. Who are the next three guys that never been WWE/WH Champion that you want to see win the belt?

III. Five favorite bands?

IV. Three favorite PPV's (singular events, not as a whole)?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 am

^ I. CAW's activity may pick up again but there is a bigger chance that it won't. There is currently not much to really offer here at the moment, Only posts in the Wrestling News section, that's really it. There is no Fed, no other sections that could generate interest and is probably not being advertised at the moment. But hopefully it will pick up some day. It would be great to be in another CGS type EFed, in my opinion the only real type of Efed that those from CGS know how to create. I would be all for joining to revive this place.

II. Ted DiBiase, Mark Henry and John Morrison

III. Not into Bands. Don't like that form of music.

IIII. Summerslam, Money In The Bank, Survivor Series and Night Of Champions
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

Well, I can agree with Henry and Morrison. I've just never liked DiBiase though.

Two questions...

I. Three favorite WWE Champions and why?

II. Three favorite World Heavyweight Champions and why?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

WWE
I. Shawn Michaels (His Early Reigns were entertaining and great)
II. Jericho (Same as above)
III. John Cena (Love it or hate it, his reign's in 05-07 were entertaining and we saw some great feuds during a stable time)

WHC
I. Triple H (Evolution ruled during his reigns)
II. Kurt Angle/Brock Lesnar (Great era and feuds between these two fighting over the title. They really set the time)
III. Batista (Same sort of reasons for John Cena I guess)
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Lesner never held the WHC and Angle had one run in early 06. They held the WWE Undisputed Championship (WWE Championship)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 pm

^My mistake
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 am

How would you rate the current state of WWE, in terms of athletes, storylines, entertaining factor, etc?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 am

I'll start with Athletes/Tallent first. The Athletes I believe are good in terms of conveying matches are; John Morrison, R Truth, Mark Henry, Ted DiBiase, Alberto Del Rio, Triple H, John Cena, Kevin Nash, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Santino, Layla, Beth Phoenix, Maryse, Natalya, Eve and Alicia Fox.

The Motherfuckers good on the mic and down with the fans, I believe are; CM Punk, John Cena, Triple H, The Miz, Randy Orton, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, R Truth, Maryse, Layla, The Bella's and Eve

Overall I would rate WWE's Athletes and Tallent highly at the moment its looking good for WWE.

The current Storyline surrounding Triple H/CM Punk/Nash is genius, WWE is doing something right and we will see some good surprises this year. RAW is looking great, SmackDown however kind of gets boring, I mean Orton and Christian again... Yay. Just give the belt to Henry and let him have it for a few years. The Aftermath of Orton winning against Christian in the Steal Cage match will probably be Christian vs Orton in whatever the fuck with Christian winning and then a month later Orton and Christian will dance again and Orton will win. Basically what I am over exagerating is that we will see more bad matches on Smackdown in the future.

But RAW is deffinantly shining and I would Rate it's storylines very highly.

Overall WWE has become quite entertaining and I am interested at the moment. If you were to ask me a few months ago to rate it overall, I probably wouldn't have gone too high, but in light of recent events and change, I am rating it quite highly. If I had to put a number on it out of 10 I would go an 8 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend's Corner Q&A   Legend's Corner Q&A Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend's Corner Q&A
Page 1 of 1