Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SD vs. RAW News, Cena Comments on the Chamber, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

SD vs. RAW News, Cena Comments on the Chamber, More Empty
PostSubject: SD vs. RAW News, Cena Comments on the Chamber, More   SD vs. RAW News, Cena Comments on the Chamber, More EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm

- MVP revealed on Twitter that he would be using the same gimmick he had in WWE while working for New Japan Pro Wrestling soon. There was some speculation after he left WWE if he would be able to use the gimmick or not.

- Former ECW General Manager Steve Karel will be launching The Urban Wrestling Federation later this year with the concept mixing hardcore, gritty wrestling with hip-hop music and the culture. It was described as "ECW meets Urban Underground." Karel has cleared deals with several pay-per-view carriers and is currently in the early stages of negotiations with a national cable outlet.

- THQ revealed this week that SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 shipped 2.7 million units during the holiday quarter, making it one of their two biggest-earning titles along with the uDraw art tablet for Wii. However, the number of units shipped is down from last year.

- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter regarding Elimination Chamber and Jerry Lawler: "CeNation. Very happy for king. I figured Sheamus and I will settle any differences in the chamber. I hate the chamber.even more than sheamus."
Back to top Go down

SD vs. RAW News, Cena Comments on the Chamber, More
Page 1 of 1