Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More   Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- WWE's shop website averaged 2,097 orders per day in December of 2010. This number is up from December of 2009.

- WWE.com had 13.1 million unique visitors in December, almost equal to the 13 million in December of 2009. However, it's down from 14.3 million in October of 2010 and 13.7 million in November of 2010.

- Cody Rhodes has been selling his storyline injury on the road in public as he's wearing a band-aid on his nose.

- As noted before, WWE is looking at changing the Survivor Series again this year. Internally on pay-per-view listings, Survivor Series is still on the books but there is a side note that says "New Name/Concept TBD."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More   Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am

I always enjoy reading about wrestlers selling story-lines off-camera. Just shows another layer of dedication. Not that it's the biggest deal, but I really like it.

Dammit WWE, don't get rid of Survivor Series! I thought Survivor Series did good last year, although I can't recall figures or anything, and my memory is probably being altered by being against this but whatever.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More   Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 pm

At least, I hope they bring back War Games to replace Survivor Series. If not, it's not worth scratching the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More   Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series Update, Cody Selling Injuries, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: