Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News Empty
PostSubject: A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News   A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- A press release was sent out this week noting that Scott Hall, who apparently has been living healthier, is headed to Houston, Texas for rehab where he will be treated for his heart and psychiatric care. The release also noted that once he's done with rehab, Hall plans on attending the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in Atlanta where his friend Shawn Michaels will be the headliner. WWE is likely paying for Hall's upcoming treatment.

- For backstage details on a top RAW star and potential WrestleMania talent being written out of WWE storylines and de-pushed, click here.

- WWE has released the new t-shirt for The Corre as well as new WrestleMania 27 merchandise.

- It was Vince McMahon's idea to have Hornswoggle featured with John Cena in the Royal Rumble on Sunday. Word is that Vince thought Hornswoggle being center stage in the Rumble would be a good way of re-introducing his character. Expect to see more of Hornswoggle over the next few weeks or months.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News   A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 pm

No, nononononoNO! WE DO NOT WANT HORNSWOGGLE. WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM CRAP DOWN THE STATE OF WWE. IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THAT HE WAS IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE, DON'T YOU DARE PUT HIS LEPERCHAUN ASS ON TELEVISION FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS/MONTHS.

I dislike Hornswoggle, incase you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News   A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Urgh, fuck this. Hornswoggle is an awful, embarrassment to WWE. At least he is to me, I can't stand that little guy. The last time I enjoyed him was when JBL was kicking his ass. JBL's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News   A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News Empty

Back to top Go down

A Push for Hornswoggle?, Hall to Rehab, More News
Page 1 of 1