Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More Empty
PostSubject: Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More   Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm

- Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler talked about how Natalya was making history at the Royal Rumble Sunday night when she did the double Sharpshooter on Layla and Eve Torres. Natalya actually first did the move on Layla and Michelle McCool back at WWE's TLC pay-per-view in December, during the Divas Tables Match where she teamed with Beth Phoenix to take on LayCool.

- There were many tweets on Twitter Sunday night where WWE fans commented on wondering what Kevin Nash and Booker T had been doing since their last runs in WWE. It was pointed out that a large number of fans on Twitter did not know about Nash and Booker's past with TNA.

- As noted over the weekend, Jim Neidhart and Ken Patera were pulled from the Legends Battle Royal at the PWG show and WrestleReunion 5 in Los Angeles. Patera was pulled due to a back issue he was dealing with. Neidhart actually was pulled from the match because his autograph signing session earlier went over the originally agreed three hours and in order to get him to stay for the signing, the promoters agreed to let him skip the battle royal that night.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More   Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 pm

You're kidding me guys? I only checked the photos for both the matches, but I didn't forgot that Natalya did that like, one month earlier! My lord the commentary's got to be atrocious nowadays if they're messing up like that.

Although that's not nearly as funny as many fans not knowing about Nash and Booker in TNA. Shouldn't surprise me, but it just so how insignificant TNA is compared to WWE.
Back to top Go down

Natalya's Double Move, Booker-Nash, Neidhart, More
Page 1 of 1