Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants  Empty
PostSubject: Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants    Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants    Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:42 am

This rumble is going to be epic. As much as I hate Booker and Nash, For some reason I am looking forward to seeing them in the match.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants    Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 am

I love Booker and Nash. I hope there's more people coming in for this. The Rumble is going to be so freakin sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants    Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Amazing on TNA's part. How could they book a Main Event Mafia reunion angle without actually securing the contracts of two of the top guys? "They're coming" to WWE!

I want to see the return of King Bookah! Booker vs. Sheamus at WrestleMania for the crown.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants    Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Well, so much for Nash being against dying his hair. I can recall him actually saying in an interview that it was actually one of the deciding factors to not go back to WWE and stay with TNA... because they wanted him to dye his hair. His wife (girlfriend, whatever) agreed with him. So, glad they are over that bull.

Anyways, I don't like Nash. Back in the day, he was fine but now, I can't imagine him being at all entertaining, bar his Rumble appearance. I mean, I've seen him wrestle in TNA a few years back and he was terrible.

As for Booker, hell yeah! Booker is awesome, hopefully his return doesn't include King him. I got a weird thing going with King Booker, but doesn't matter. Now, I've read that this isn't a one night return for him, I have no idea about Nash, but I'm pretty sure Booker is staying around. He might be announcing (or managing) instead of wrestling, but he should be around. Not sure I'm excited if he will be announcing but whatever.

In closing this Rumble is going to be one of the best, easily. I doubt it's going to fail, so I actually I have to find a way to watch this year. It definitely is going to be after that event happens but I need to see this. I wonder who will fill the remaining spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants    Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants  Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge Spoilers on Two Surprise Royal Rumble Entrants
Page 1 of 1