Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake Roberts on HOF, His Upcoming Retirement Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Jake Roberts on HOF, His Upcoming Retirement Match Empty
PostSubject: Jake Roberts on HOF, His Upcoming Retirement Match   Jake Roberts on HOF, His Upcoming Retirement Match EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 pm

- WWE Legend Jake "The Snake" Roberts spoke with Slam Wrestling this week to promote his retirement match against Sinn Bodhei, the former Kizarny in WWE, this coming weekend at WrestleReunion 5. Here are some highlights:

His retirement match:
"Why not make this my last match? It is L.A., and there have been a lot of good moments in my career in L.A. To wrestle Sinn Bodhi makes it that much better. He is someone I like and respect, and have always wanted to wrestle again. I wrestled him a few years ago but he has learned a little bit since then. It will be a good experience."

Retirement life:
"I have no idea, I will get that when I get to it I guess. We will find out in a few days. After retiring I want to be doing movies, watching movies, and raising my grandkids. I love being a grandfather, I really do. It just reminds me of what I missed before with my own kids being on the road so much."

Whether or not he has talked with WWE about the 2011 Hall of Fame:
"Absolutely not. I wish there was but there hasn't been. It is what it is. I am just waiting patiently."
Back to top Go down

Jake Roberts on HOF, His Upcoming Retirement Match
Page 1 of 1