Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post something about the person above you.

Go down 
+10
Black Dagger
Storme
Rey De Reyes
Julz
Punk'r
Mr. Cool Smark
Sykesy
MANU SOLDIER
SEZ
Inah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:48 am

Has a terrible taste in music but is friendly guy and means well. Good to talk to ... and Stir up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:56 am

Sykesy's had his ups and downs but I think he's learnt something from some of his behaviour in the past and is now an effective staff member. When motivated, he can be one of the most crucial members of a forum. While we don't talk as much as we once did because he's barely ever on MSN, I still think he's a very funny guy and I enjoyed our chats while constructing this site.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 am

I'll try and get on more. The only problem is nobody where I am from uses MSN anymore. It is really just FB Chat.

EDIT!

Alex is a great guy. We rarely clash and I cannot say that about most people. He is a great admin and genuinely great guy. We usually have good convo's when I am on MSN even if it at the expense of many CAW Members.

Last edited by Sykesy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 am

^^ Fair enough. It's no big deal but it would be cool to catch up from time to time.

Anyway, Sykesy's generally got good taste in wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 am

Alex has been a great person to talk to the past couple of years, He has had some of the greatest Efed ideas to date and I am privileged to be on a site that he runs.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 am

Black Dagger...i dont really know you...but i probally will get to know you...so Hey im Manu n nice to meet u
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:18 am

Should think.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 am

Should be my thinker....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:40 am

.....Doesn't make a whole lot of sense from time to time, but seeing as he's generally a newer kid and to just be fair, I will reserve my judgment of him. Seems like a nice lad.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 am

A cool guy who I've seen grow in this efed business dramatically. He has great taste in movies and awesome taste in animated films.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 am

A cool, laid-back guy. He's really come to his own as an RPer and it's shame that he's only had modest success. However, whenever he wins something big, it's a testament to his dedication and hard work. If given the chance, this guy will be the one to look out for in 2011.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:35 am

I've got a lot of respect for Doomed. He's a pretty chill guy, we exchange PMs quite often. When it comes to RPing, he's diverse yet consistant. He's not afraid to try out a new character and yet how often do you see an RP by him that isn't good at least?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 am

Matty is someone I have a LOT of respectful for, and is the best RPer I know. He combines the basics of storytelling and implements them into his RPs to create unique reads (blogs aside Razz). Even for a teenager, he's an extremely sensible and mature person who ALWAYS has logic at the ready when it comes to debating.

And it's always funny to see him get riled up over something; just ask him about the number "8" LMAO.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Sounds kool...who i should hopefully get to know
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Is a little slow...but posts a fuckload.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 pm

LOL....is kind of funnny
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 am

Think we all know my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 am

Is a funny dude.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 am

Been mates for three years now, Never really thought. I would consider him an actual friend and not just a net friend as weird as that sounds.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:23 am

Sykesy wrote:
Been mates for three years now, Never really thought. I would consider him an actual friend and not just a net friend as weird as that sounds.

Likewise bro.
Back to top Go down
ibringthefuckingfireworks
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
ibringthefuckingfireworks

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:11 am

Seems fairly easy to get along with. I reckon he looks to have fun when and where he can.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:58 am

I know nothing about this person. Uh, likes Amy Winehouse?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Inah wrote:
I know nothing about this person. Uh, likes Amy Winehouse?

Uh, You know them.

Anywho, Inah and I have our differences. I think over the last six months she has grown to "Put up" with me if you will which is good. Overall, She is a friendly person to talk to and I enjoy her company on the site.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Dosnt enjoy my posts
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Is a fan of Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post something about the person above you.    Post something about the person above you.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post something about the person above you.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next