Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More Empty
PostSubject: DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More   DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

- WWE has released a new CM Punk Aftershock Top Rope t-shirt and a Million Dollar commemorative belt.

- Jim Ross noted recently that he will be doing several appearances at this year's WrestleMania Axxess event with more details coming soon.

- Diamond Dallas Page, who will likely be hosting WWE's upcoming WCW Nitro DVD, wrote the following on Twitter this weekend: "I have a HUGE week of meetings in the Land of LA that have the possibility to be Life CHANGING I'll keep you posted!"

- Below is the latest synopsis for WWE's DX DVD set that will be released in April, titled "D-Generation X: One Last Stand."

"They are perhaps the most influential duo in sports entertainment with crazy antics outside the ring backed up with dominant performances inside. Both Shawn Michaels and Triple H were highly successful on their own, but when they came together as D-Generation X, they were nearly unstoppable. Now fans can relive their final run as a team from late 2009 and 2010."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More   DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 pm

It's amazing how many time they've made a DX VHS/Disc. What is this the fourth time now? Hey here's an idea: next time Hunter and Shawn are having breakfast together, we can videotape it and make a five-disc set out of it.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More   DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
It's amazing how many time they've made a DX VHS/Disc. What is this the fourth time now? Hey here's an idea: next time Hunter and Shawn are having breakfast together, we can videotape it and make a five-disc set out of it.

Honestly, I'd be more interested in seeing that than the new DVD. From what I've seen of their last run, it was pretty hit and miss, with more misses than hits. For the one match that I didn't see and really want to, I'll just watch it online or buy the PPV DVD (TLC, when they one the belts).
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More   DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:

No, no, no... the next DX release will be "1 Night in Hunter"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More   DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More Empty

Back to top Go down

DDP Teases News, Synopsis for WWE's DX DVD Set, More
Page 1 of 1