Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not?

Go down 
+11
Concrete Jesus
Mr. Cool Smark
babaganoosh
EdgeHead
Scrooge
Storme
Fallen Adonis
Y2J X
MANU SOLDIER
SEZ
Sykesy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Hot or Not?
Hot
Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Not
Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not?   Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:09 pm

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:
Fallen Adonis wrote:
She aint bad...But nobody touchin Layla Wink
Is this Layla with or without a paper bag on her head?

Wait, what? Layla is good looking.

Yeah, But before the whole Laycool thing she was eww.

Do you mean before she straightened her hair? I think she was still attractive then but she does look much better now.

Yeah, When she had the Frizzy hair I wouldn't have went near her.

Just to clarify, I'm positive that Layla had her hair straightened out back in MMVIII (2008), when she was with Regal (I believe it was Regal). WWE.com's a bitch on PS3 so this is by memory. Anyways, personally I'd put Layla over McCool.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not?   Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:29 am

Ayen wrote:
She's good enough for The Undertaker so she's good enough for me. I always found her attractive, more so with bangs covering her forehead and I found her more likable as a heel when she first turned, and therefore found myself more attracted to her, before she started being annoying more than anything else.

...Sara was good enough for the Undertaker...

I think she's one of the best looking divas currently, after the Bella Twins, Layla, and if she gets on the roster, AJ. Though I think she looked best as a face during the Chuck Palumbo/Jamie Noble feud over her.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not?   Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:56 pm

I would take Layla's body and McCool's personality.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not?   Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

You can tell what I voted by just looking at my avatar. Michelle McCool is hot she looked hella attractive when she went through the whole naughty teacher stage in the beginning of her WWE stint. In Lay-Cool she looks hot on a weekly basis, her and Layla both. I'll admit her nose isn't the greatest but still she's hot. But she isn't touching Layla because Layla is the hottest diva in the WWE right now in my opinion and her accent........... its hella sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not?   Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle McCool ... Hot or Not?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2