Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More Empty
PostSubject: Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More   Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- WWE Studios will be releasing Blood Brothers with John Cena and Inside Out with Triple H between September and November of this year.

- Hulk Hogan may not be in the upcoming WWE All Stars game after all. There's a rumor that WWE officials may have nixed THQ's decision to put him in the game. Hopefully THQ reps will address the rumor soon.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More   Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 am

Lame. How can you possibly have a legends game without the biggest legend in the history of the company? It's not even like TNA is any sort of a threat to them. TNA is such an awful company that WWE could do advertising for them every week and yet TNA would not be able to capitalize on it. No reason to be afraid of having their guy in your game.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More   Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
Lame. How can you possibly have a legends game without the biggest legend in the history of the company? It's not even like TNA is any sort of a threat to them. TNA is such an awful company that WWE could do advertising for them every week and yet TNA would not be able to capitalize on it. No reason to be afraid of having their guy in your game.

To be fair, it's a legends versus present game... not at all a good defense but I don't want to be negative on this game and I'm justifying it by that. Honestly, I don't think this rumor is true, and I think Hogan is in the game. I recall reading that WWE was the one who chose Miz to be the on the cover of SVR 2k11, so I'd assume it would be that same here. Even if I'm wrong there, since THQ already revealed the cover with Hogan (which was my point with the last game), I'm certain WWE would've nixed it already, and I doubt THQ would release false stuff.

Of course, it could've been a last minute or mind change thing, but minus the Benoit thing; Hogan, and Warrior in HTCP; and Hardy in Raw 2, I don't recall them doing anything like this. That's more examples than I was planning to type. Eh, either way they got Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat, I probably won't be too bugged if Hogan is excluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More   Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor on Hulk Hogan & WWE All Stars, Cena/HHH, More
Page 1 of 1