Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Should Induct HBK, TNA Compared to WCW, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Who Should Induct HBK, TNA Compared to WCW, More Empty
PostSubject: Who Should Induct HBK, TNA Compared to WCW, More   Who Should Induct HBK, TNA Compared to WCW, More EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his blog, which you can read in its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some highlights of what JR said about:

The 40-Man Royal Rumble: "Been asked tons of questions of what I think about the 40 Royal Rumble match...up 10 men from years past. Many 'experts' have already analyzed this 'biggest ever' Rumble match but I'm not that bright. I need to see it play out before I can judge it. Once I see the Rumble on PPV from Boston, which is and has been sold out for weeks, I will better be able to share how I like or don't like the 40 man format.

The impromptu battle royal or Rumble match preview on Raw was of the 'bowling shoe' variety. It did however establish that 400+ pound Mark Henry should be a factor in the Rumble bout. "

Is TNA The New WCW?: "No. Comparing the Turner Network that aired WCW back in the day ala TBS and TNT isn't a fair comparison to the Spike Network. TNT was, as best as I recall, one of the top 1-3 cable networks in existence back in those days while Spike isn't even in the top 15 cable networks in today's marketplace. Some of the on air and in ring talents are the same but I'm not so sure that's such a good thing either. I have many old friends who work for TNA and for their sake and for the sake of the biz in general I hope that TNA does well.

For those fans who theorize that TNA will eventually 'kick WWE's ass' those folks need to lay off the 'magic mushrooms.' It's not about 'kicking WWE's ass' for TNA. "

Who Will Induct Shawn Michaels: "Several have asked who was inducting HBK into the WWE Hall of Fame, and by the way ticket sales for the HOF Ceremony are brisk, and I don't know but I do know that it's Shawn's call. Personally, I would like to see HHH do it because I know that the former DX guys are legit friends and have great respect for each other's work. That's just my two cents. "
Back to top Go down

Who Should Induct HBK, TNA Compared to WCW, More
Page 1 of 1