Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More Empty
PostSubject: Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More   Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Linda McMahon posted the following statement on her Facebook page in regards to Joe Lieberman retiring and her options in 2012:

"Senator Lieberman announced today that he will not seek re-election. I believe he deserves our respect and appreciation for bringing a strong, independent and principled voice to Washington. Many people have asked me what my plans are. While running for the U.S. Senate in 2012 remains an option for me, I will spend ...the next few months focusing on how I can best serve the people of Connecticut."

- William Regal is being considered for WWE's Tough Enough revival, in the same role that Al Snow had when the show aired years ago.

- There was talk this week of doing some kind of Nexus vs. The Corre match, presumably at WrestleMania 27. It's possible that there will be some kind of confrontation between the two groups at the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More   Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 am

Yes! Nexus vs. Corre at Mania, please WWE. Their is pretty much nothing else they can do that would even slightly interest me with both of the stables.
Back to top Go down

Nexus vs. Corre at WrestleMania?, Tough Enough, More
Page 1 of 1