Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone Empty
PostSubject: Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone   Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm

- Below is an updated synopsis and the cover for WWE's The Chaperone, starring Triple H. Thanks to Silvervision:

"All that former getaway-driver Ray Bradstone (WWE Superstar Paul “Triple H” Levesque) wants is to start a new life and patch things up with his daughter Sally (Ariel Winter, Modern Family). Unable to find honest work, he reluctantly agrees to do one last job with his old bank-robbing crew, led by Phillip Larue (Kevin Corrigan, Superbad). But when the opportunity arises to be a “chaperone” on Sally’s school field trip, Ray resolves not to repeat his past mistakes and leaves the crew in the lurch. When the robbery goes awry and the money ends up on the school bus, Larue chases them all around New Orleans, with the police in hot pursuit. Now Ray must stay one step ahead of Larue, the cops and 30 out-of-control teenagers all whilst trying to spend a little bit of quality time with his daughter on one of the craziest field trips ever!"

Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone Chap
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone   Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Yeah, this is going to suck.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone   Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 am

Is it just me or does Triple H's face look weird on that poster? Like freakishly weird.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone   Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 pm

He looks like he's either really high or he's getting some after the photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone   Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Her dad did time ... now he wants quality time? Geez, that's one of the worst lines I've read from a movie poster, definitely not making me want to see this.

Punk'r wrote:
Yeah, this is going to suck.

Agreed. Seen the trailer for this while it was up on youtube (heard it was taking down), looked awful. I haven't seen any WWE movies yet, and I'm probably not going to start with this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone   Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone Empty

Back to top Go down

Cover Photo & Updated Synopsis for WWE’s The Chaperone
Page 1 of 1