Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More Empty
PostSubject: Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More   Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm

- As noted before, WWE's FCW will hold a tryout clinic from March 4th through the 7th. WWE star Joey Mercury will join Norman Smiley, Tom Prichard, Steve Keirn and Ricky Steamboat as the trainers for the clinic.

- MTV had an article up this week about the band Paramore visiting Monday's RAW as guests of CM Punk.

- If you haven't heard, Brock Lesnar will be one of the coaches on the new season of UFC's The Ultimate Fighter, which pretty much confirms he won't be appearing at WrestleMania 27 this year. UFC boss Dana White told the following to MMAfighting.com this week about Lesnar and WWE:

"There was no wheeling and dealing about the WWE. I think everybody knows how I feel about that. He's under contract with me."

"It's very rare in this sport that we actually get to announce (stuff) that doesn't get announced before we announce it, I actually liked all the rumors going around."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More   Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 pm

God dammit! I was looking forward to Lesnar at Mania. Not like I really believed it was going to happen, but I really hoped it would.

Punk knowing Paramore is pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
J. Williams | Deathstrike
Wrestling Fan
J. Williams | Deathstrike

PostSubject: Re: Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More   Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 am

FUCK PARAMORE!

Seriously, I hate Hayley... she gives the Williams name a bad rep -_-

That March tryout is mine lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jacky.williams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More   Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Punk Brings a Band to RAW, White Comments on WWE, More
Page 1 of 1