Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobody ever has questions...

Go down 
+3
Sykesy
Inah
babaganoosh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

Nobody ever has questions... Empty
PostSubject: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 pm

And when someone asks me one, it'll be at a time when I don't have time to answer it >.<

Ask away anyways.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 am

Baba, quick question?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:06 am

Would you consider yourself more embracive or resistant to the change of CGS to CAW?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:11 am

Who would you pick as your co-admin if you were in my position?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 am

Inah wrote:
Baba, quick question?
Quick answer.

Sykesy wrote:
Would you consider yourself more embracive or resistant to the change of CGS to CAW?
I'll say I'm neutral. I'm not particularly thrilled about leaving all the posts, threads, points, etc. behind, but at the same time, this is a fresh start for me as a regular user again.

Ashburn wrote:
Who would you pick as your co-admin if you were in my position?
I'd pick Sykesy, but I don't know if he'd want that spot or not.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I think we could quite easily move points over and convert then to the Cash system.

Also, I would definitely accept a Co-Admin position just not at the sites current state. I personally feel the site would need to have 40+ active members before it was considered.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Also, I would definitely accept a Co-Admin position just not at the sites current state. I personally feel the site would need to have 40+ active members before it was considered.
Site not good enough for you yet eh Razz
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
Site not good enough for you yet eh Razz

Nah, Just pointless having two admins when the site is so small. You of all people should know that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm

I always need a co-admin regardless of how many people there are cuz I don't like making decisions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am

Owned, I have 2.

Would you sleep with Ke$ha?

How about Hayley Williams?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:34 am

Wouldn't kick Ke$ha out of bed, but if I saw her in like everyday life, she wouldn't be someone I'd be all over.

Hayley Williams...on most occasions, probably not? For some reason, most of her hairstyles kind of turn me off, not sure why. Not always, but more often than not.

Hot:
Nobody ever has questions... Hayley-williams-1

Not:
Nobody ever has questions... 1-hayley-williams-paramore--large-msg-119818931803
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Coke or Pepsi?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Both those Hayley Williams pics are hot Baba.

Anyway, Hottest UFC girl [Including Holly Madison Very Happy]?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Punk'r wrote:
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke I suppose, though I don't taste the huge difference everybody else seems to.

Sykesy wrote:
Both those Hayley Williams pics are hot Baba.

Anyway, Hottest UFC girl [Including Holly Madison Very Happy]?
Arianny Celeste.
Back to top Go down
ibringthefuckingfireworks
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
ibringthefuckingfireworks

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm

What do you think about UFC only wanting contenders and cutting guys after they've lost consecutive fights? Would you like to see UFC try to keep these guys for a little bit longer? Should they do what PRIDE did and try to make fights that are going to be fun and exciting to watch?

Who do you want to see James Toney fight next in the UFC? I think a fight with Mark Hunt would have been good (Mark's fighting at UFC 127) and a fight with Kimbo could have been fun (Kimbo is obviously gone).
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm

ibringthefuckingfireworks wrote:
What do you think about UFC only wanting contenders and cutting guys after they've lost consecutive fights? Would you like to see UFC try to keep these guys for a little bit longer? Should they do what PRIDE did and try to make fights that are going to be fun and exciting to watch?
I think that'd be ideal, but with the expanding roster of the UFC, the number of fights they can fit in is fairly limited. From a promotion standpoint, I can understand them wanting to be fairly strict in building their contenders. Though I will give them credit for some cuts like Thales Leites who were boring or their handling of Antonio "Decision" McKee Razz.

ibringthefuckingfireworks wrote:
Who do you want to see James Toney fight next in the UFC? I think a fight with Mark Hunt would have been good (Mark's fighting at UFC 127) and a fight with Kimbo could have been fun (Kimbo is obviously gone).
I want to see him out of the UFC Very Happy Outside of maybe Kimbo, I can't really think of anybody else I'd want him to face. Everyone that might come to mind (i.e. Mark Coleman) is already too old and useless to be hired by the UFC Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody ever has questions...   Nobody ever has questions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody ever has questions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-
Jump to: