Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale   Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 am

Former WWE and WCW talent Chuck Palumbo recently responded on his twitter account

“2 fans asked me how much a wrestler makes over at TNA today, when I told them the “average mid carder”is makin less than 500 a match…no hotels …..they couldn’t believe it.. That’s before taxes and expenses and paying your own health insurance…. They were… like holyshit…we better stay in school.. I said “good idea.” That’s not a knock on the boys….I respect their passion….the wrestling companies take advantage of their passion!”

" any company outside of wrestling would love to have workers with the desire work ethic and passion of a wrestler.. The ones that do ....care about their employees and give them benefits etc..bonuses too"

"ask ANY pro wrestler if my statements r true.. "

Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale   Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 pm

palumbo uses too many "..."s and it makes me think he's Will Shatner. At least he's better than ICanTypeMyWordsWithNoSpacesJeffHardy.
Back to top Go down

Former WWE Superstar Criticizes TNA Pay Scale
Page 1 of 1