Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk Joins Nexus

Go down 
+4
Master of Destruction
Storme
Ayen
Sykesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

CM Punk Joins Nexus Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:31 am

At the end of Monday's WWE RAW from Albany, the Nexus crew attacked John Cena and beat him down badly. Out came CM Punk, who gave Cena the GTS, took a chair and sat in the middle of the ring. He picked up a Nexus "N" armband, put it on and saluted the rest of the Nexus crew on the stage - appearing to join the group.

Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 am

Well this is a shock.

Nexus are still around. No jk!

But really I'm not exactly sure what to think here. Or how much CM Punk really fit in with the group though it seems all you have to do to be in Nexus is be bland, wrestle and wear the uniform.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:49 am

I think this is cool, I like it when WWE does something different as the product is often so stale. This gives Nexus some more credibility due to CM Punk's multiple title wins and the group will no doubt benefit from Punk's awesome mic skills. It's good for Punk too because he'll have an interesting angle to be a part of.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 am

Yeah, this was kind of a shocker to me, but I love this idea.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 am

Well, Nexus' credibility as a collective has just skyrocketed. It makes perfect sense too, as CM Punk was STRONGLY against Cena's treatment of Wade Barrett at TLC. Now all Punk has to do is take over as leader and kick Otunga out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 am

So, Barrett's out of Nexus? I haven't watched WWE in months, and haven't payed attention in weeks, was he kicked out or something, because he wasn't a part of what happened last night (checked photos).

Anyways, I hate this. For one, most of the Nexus members were already in Wade Barrett's shadow (at least, it started to turn that way when I lost interest). I can't imagine the other Nexus members gaining too much when the leader is going to be a multiple time World Champion in CM Punk. Secondly, and possibly more importantly, can't Nexus do anything else but feud with John Cena? Like the first reason states, I know it's basically just going to be Punk with the rest running some kind of interference or so but, how many months have the Nexus been trying to derail John?
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:04 pm

If Punk is the new leader, which is a great idea....Whats happening to Barret?, I think he is going to be put into the title picture, which should give him some success.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 pm

kinda agree with X, I don't see any of the members of nexus going on to have any kind of career if they keep being overshadowed by people like CM Punk and Barrett. Then again I haven't seen RAW in a while. Cable problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Joins Nexus   CM Punk Joins Nexus Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Joins Nexus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: