Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball Empty
PostSubject: Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball   Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:17 pm

- Lance Hoyt (a/k/a Vance Archer), who was released by World Wrestling Entertainment on Nov. 19 alongside alongside Luke Gallows, Tiffany, Caylen Croft, Jillian Hall and Shad Gaspard, feels the company made a mistake by cutting him loose.

"For me it was a budgetary decision that was what was told to me," Hoyt told SLAM! Wrestling in an interview. "I was obviously disappointed and felt WWE was making a mistake.

"They dropped the ball by releasing me; I only regret not pushing the right people harder for more."

In the meantime, Hoyt will continue to hone his craft on the independent scene until he can return to a major promotion. He still believes he can be a major force in WWE if given the opportunity to shine.

"I simply believe that I am that star that WWE is looking for," he said. "But in this business you have to be put in the right spotlight for that to be recognized. Give me that spotlight and you won't be able to look away.

"I will get back [to WWE] and I will be a star. It's never a good feeling when leaving your dream job. But I will be back."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball   Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:22 pm

They all say that once they get released, or some kind of variation. At least the tone is more optimistic and less bitter. I really only skimmed through this though, Vance Archer never really impressed me.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball   Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:44 pm

*points to avatar*

Damn right they dropped the ball. Him & Curt Hawkins could've helped out the tag team scene nicely. He had a great look, great skills, and an awesome beard. What's not to like? (apart from, you know, the obvious 'he's a heel so I must hate him' mindset.)
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball   Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

X wrote:
They all say that once they get released, or some kind of variation. At least the tone is more optimistic and less bitter. I really only skimmed through this though, Vance Archer never really impressed me.

Me either. I didn't care for Lance Hoyte and I didn't care about Archer either. He doesn't have anything that makes him stand out. He doesn't have an impressive physice, he doesn't have great wrestling skills, he doesn't have great mic work. He is genric in every way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball   Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Vance Archer Says WWE Dropped the Ball
Page 1 of 1