Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.

Go down 
+7
Kayla
MANU SOLDIER
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Storme
Affzilla.
Mr. Cool Smark
Inah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Inah
Upper-Carder

End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  Empty
PostSubject: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 am

Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to present to you this year's End of Year Award Nominees!
loljk, not really, we just want to get it done and over with.
Votes in sent to me through PMs by 30th of December, 7.00pm GMT, please and thank you.

E-fed Awards.

Superstar of the Year:
Psycho Dragon
Steve Storme
Kyle Evers
Eric Logan
Spike Blade/Nereus Nicostratus

PPV of the Year:
A Night to Remember II
Aftershock
Toxicity
Declaration of War
End of Days

Gimmick of the Year:
Kayla (psycho Storme stalker)
Nereus Nicostratus (church of N cult leader)
Rebecca Katzushka (former Russian prostitute)
Steve Storme (saviour of CGS / Last Hope)

Match of the Year:
Dash Blade vs Seth Omega (at ANTR II)
Nereus Nicostratus vs John Flaherty (at ANTR II)
The Cage of Death (at Aftershock)
Eric Logan vs Psycho Dragon vs Seth Omega (at Toxicity)
Nathan Harter vs Steve Storme (at Declaration of War)
Chris Jericho vs Eric Logan vs John Flaherty vs Kayla vs Spike Blade (at Aftershock)

Hero of the Year:
Krash
John Flaherty
Spike Blade
Psycho Dragon

Jerk of the Year:
Jimmy DeMarco
Kyle Evers
Eric Logan
Steve Storme

Shock of the Year:
The X-Rated Horror Show unite at ANTR 2
Leon Caprice teams with The Last Hope at Aftershock
The Bandit returns to face Storme
Nereus Nicostratus unmasks to reveal Spike Blade
Scarlett takes over CGS and changes EVERYTHING

Tag Team/Stable of the Year:
The Last Hope
The Administration

Feud of the Year:
Aesha vs The Last Hope
The Administration vs The Last Hope
John Flaherty vs Nereus Nicostratus/Spike Blade
Black Dagger vs Steve Storme
Kayla vs Rebecca Katzushka

Forum Awards.

Member of the Year:
Storme
Inah
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
babaganoosh

Staff Member of the Year:
babaganoosh
Concrete Jesus
Straight-Edge-Zach
Storme
Sykesy

Most Popular:
Storme
Inah
babaganoosh
Punk’r

Most Unpopular:
Manu Soldier
Omega
tnalockdownfan
MVP

Poster of the Year:
EdgeHead
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
Sykesy
Straight-Edge-Zach

Outstanding Contribution:
*previous winners (babaganoosh, Inah and Storme) are not eligible to be nominated
Omega
Y2J X
Sykesy
StuffOfLegends
Straight-Edge-Zach

Congratulations to all the nominees and to those who didn't get nominated and butthurt about it, practise being more awesome.

ps,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Last edited by Inah on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:44 am

IC: SWEETNESS!! Your friendly neighborhood Pure Champion has been nominated for stuff and whatnot! That goes to show that the whole "eating vitamins/saying prayers" technique does work after all......that and kicking losers to the curb works a bit too! Thank whoever was cool enough to nominate me and future thank yous to the men and women intelligent enough to vote for me!

OOC: Color me surprised. Whether I win or not, it's nice to know that at least my accomplishments were recognized. Psycho Dragon was a project that has become more popular and overall successful than I initially thought, having won a tourney and a few titles and making/breaking records in the process. Thank you all for giving PsyDrag some love. Smile
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:47 am

Troublemaker of the year has vanished! D:

Also I am quite happy to be nominated for something! Though I doubt I will win.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 am

Sorry guys, I forgot to put the Feud of the Year category, so to those who are voting right now, or have voted, please edit your choices.

And Affy, yeah, we decided against the 'LOL Awards' this year because we haven't had as much drama as we did last year.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 am

Affzilla. wrote:
Troublemaker of the year has vanished! D:

Me and Inah decided against the comedic awards for 2010, they would be pretty half-hearted in comparison to the previous years. In 2009, there was a lot of drama and shenanigans which made choosing nominees for categories pretty easy. When we tried to put together some for 2010, we found it too difficult.

EDIT: Oh, Inah already covered it.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:02 am

A one month old forum having forum of the year awards...why not just have stayed at CGS to finish the year?
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 am

hippnotizeinfamousminds wrote:
A one month old forum having forum of the year awards...why not just have stayed at CGS to finish the year?

Obviously the end of year awards are based on what happened at CGS in 2010 too. I don't consider this forum to be a completely new one, just an evolution for CGS. As for staying on CGS until the end of the year, well once we had the idea and plan sorted, it seemed a waste to put time and effort into a site that was soon to become redundant.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 am

Storme for Member of the Year!
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 pm

WestCoast wrote:

gtfo. that's my job.

Good luck to everyone.
And Merry Christmas back to you toooooo! (:
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 pm

IC: "Gee, Father, those slanderous trolls pushed us out of the poll!"

OOC: Cool. I'll be sure to send my votes in. ;3
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 pm

WestCoast wrote:

Really, I understand you're kissing his ass and all right now but does Alex really deserve it? No respect to Alex or any of the nominee's but only one name deserves the award and that is simply CJ.

He is the only person apart from Edgehead who kept posting in the closing weeks of CGS demise constantly. Everybody else just made the occasional post and CJ did not stop posting for 12 straight months and kept wrestling discussion alive. Therefore, He is the one who deserves the vote in my opinion.

Of course this thread is not to discuss who wins what but I felt it needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Sykesy wrote:
WestCoast wrote:

Really, I understand you're kissing his ass and all right now but does Alex really deserve it? No respect to Alex or any of the nominee's but only one name deserves the award and that is simply CJ.

He is the only person apart from Edgehead who kept posting in the closing weeks of CGS demise constantly. Everybody else just made the occasional post and CJ did not stop posting for 12 straight months and kept wrestling discussion alive. Therefore, He is the one who deserves the vote in my opinion.

Of course this thread is not to discuss who wins what but I felt it needed to be said.

I don't think you should instantly jump to dismiss anyone who votes me for Member of the Year as an ass kisser. I would rather not reel off my contributions but I'd like to think that I've done enough to deserve some recognition without bias being called.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Storme wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
WestCoast wrote:

I don't think you should instantly jump to dismiss anyone who votes me for Member of the Year as an ass kisser. I would rather not reel off my contributions but I'd like to think that I've done enough to deserve some recognition without bias being called.

I was not dismissing everyone who votes for you an ass kisser. I was dismissing "WestCoast" [LOL!] as an Asskisser because he randomly posted it. Obviously trying to get into your good books.

If somebody votes for you then all the power to them, That doesn't bother me one bit. My intention was just to say that I think CJ deserves it more then all of us. That is all
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Kayla wrote:
WestCoast wrote:

gtfo. that's my job.

+rep for this.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Glad to have been considered for Poster of the Year, although I'm in with some tough competition! Good luck to everyone nominated.

For Unpopular, it's a no-brainer: even being gone for the most part of the year, there's no way that TNALDF doesn't end up with the award. He pissed off everyone on the board at least once!
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

^STING!

Although Sykes has a point with CJ though.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:23 am

Sykesy wrote:
No respect to Alex or any of the nominee's but only one name deserves the award and that is simply CJ.
Lol?

*EDIT*
Nvm my second point...I found the answer afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Whoa ROFL. Meant Disrespect
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:32 pm

^ I picked this up the first time, but honestly didn't want you to change it because it's funnier that way. ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.    End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.  Empty

Back to top Go down

End of Year Awards 2010: Nominees.
Page 1 of 1