Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your Favorite Christmas Songs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

Post your Favorite Christmas Songs Empty
PostSubject: Post your Favorite Christmas Songs   Post your Favorite Christmas Songs EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

This is just absolutely well done in every way. These women have the talents that many only dream about. I'm not even a fan of their genre, but I have to play this around the holidays or else it just wouldn't feel right.

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Post your Favorite Christmas Songs   Post your Favorite Christmas Songs EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:40 am

I hate Christmas songs, basically every single one. Some of them are okay, and I probably like about two. Honestly though, I can't recall a single good one as the majority of them I hate, thus I tend to avoid listening to any Christmas song.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Post your Favorite Christmas Songs   Post your Favorite Christmas Songs EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 am

X wrote:
I hate Christmas songs, basically every single one. Some of them are okay, and I probably like about two. Honestly though, I can't recall a single good one as the majority of them I hate, thus I tend to avoid listening to any Christmas song.

Man speaks the truth. Also a majority of Christmas movies, stories and all those decorations are shit.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Post your Favorite Christmas Songs   Post your Favorite Christmas Songs EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 am

Fairytale of New York ~ The Pogues & Kirsty McColl.

/thread
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Post your Favorite Christmas Songs   Post your Favorite Christmas Songs EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:07 am

/open thread

Hula Hoop - Alvin and The Chipmunks

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Favorite Christmas Songs   Post your Favorite Christmas Songs Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your Favorite Christmas Songs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Media :: General Videos-
Jump to: