Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News

Go down 
+4
hippnotizeinfamousminds
MANU SOLDIER
Mr. Tambourine Man
EdgeHead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News Empty
PostSubject: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- CM Punk will be returning to action in early January. No word yet on what will happen with him announcing on RAW.

- MVP was told by WWE officials that he left on good terms because of the way he handled his departure and would be welcomed back in the future, as long as he doesn't go to TNA.

- The Undertaker recently started physical therapy on his shoulder and it's said that he is doing all he can do to be ready for WrestleMania 27 but there are no guarantees he will be able to perform.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Man...no Taker at WrestleMania? WWE's in really bad shape right now.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Undertaker has to be at WM.....Or it wont have the Best of ratings or Show.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 pm

I don't like Punk going back to in-ring action. He's far too good a commentator and the other two on RAW are far too awful to go back to. Kinda wondering who he was talking about at the Slammy's though.

I honestly hope Taker isn't on the card for Wrestlemania. He's one of my favorites and one of the best of all-time but nobody will be allowed to break the streak, and it doesn't need building. So don't rush him back, honestly I would like if he would retire. Make a Buried Alive Match mean something while giving Kane an accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 pm

WrestleMania existed long before The Undertaker came to the WWE, and it will exist long after he's gone. Even if he did make it to WrestleMania I get the feeling it would be his last one anyways. The man is 45 and has done a lot of thing for the WWE and Wrestling in general but nowadays he needs a lot of time off and I swear it looks like he's going to cry when they zoom up on his face during his entrance. The man really, REALLY needs to retire and just pack it in. He has nothing left to prove to anybody and I'm sure he'd be like Michaels; he'll stay retire and not keep coming back for one more match. The Undertaker deserves to be allowed to Rest In Peace already.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 pm

hippnotizeinfamousminds wrote:
I don't like Punk going back to in-ring action. He's far too good a commentator and the other two on RAW are far too awful to go back to. Kinda wondering who he was talking about at the Slammy's though.

I honestly hope Taker isn't on the card for Wrestlemania. He's one of my favorites and one of the best of all-time but nobody will be allowed to break the streak, and it doesn't need building. So don't rush him back, honestly I would like if he would retire. Make a Buried Alive Match mean something while giving Kane an accomplishment.

Not sure how much of an accomplishment it would be for Kane considering that the only reason he won was because the Nexus interfered.

Ayen wrote:
WrestleMania existed long before The Undertaker came to the WWE, and it will exist long after he's gone. Even if he did make it to WrestleMania I get the feeling it would be his last one anyways. The man is 45 and has done a lot of thing for the WWE and Wrestling in general but nowadays he needs a lot of time off and I swear it looks like he's going to cry when they zoom up on his face during his entrance. The man really, REALLY needs to retire and just pack it in. He has nothing left to prove to anybody and I'm sure he'd be like Michaels; he'll stay retire and not keep coming back for one more match. The Undertaker deserves to be allowed to Rest In Peace already.

I disagree with Taker being like Michaels, at least to a point. I get the feeling that The Undertaker's streak will definitely hit 20-0, which would mean two more matches at Mania. Once he hit's twenty wins, they I can see him staying retired, but if he retires before that, I'm certain he'll return to hit 20-0.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm

All I want is for Taker to come back with his Biker gimmick, (God, do I miss that.) GO to 20-0. Then he can retire for good.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:51 pm

X wrote:

Not sure how much of an accomplishment it would be for Kane considering that the only reason he won was because the Nexus interfered.

Ayen wrote:

I disagree with Taker being like Michaels, at least to a point. I get the feeling that The Undertaker's streak will definitely hit 20-0, which would mean two more matches at Mania. Once he hit's twenty wins, they I can see him staying retired, but if he retires before that, I'm certain he'll return to hit 20-0.

Considering he was willing to let Ted DiBiase Jr end the undefeated streak, showing to me that he doesn't care about staying undefeated as he was also willing to let Kane end the streak in the past, if he retires before 20-0 I see him staying retired.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
All I want is for Taker to come back with his Biker gimmick, (God, do I miss that.) GO to 20-0. Then he can retire for good.

I doubt the Biker gimmick will be returning, although I do sort of prefer it to Deadman (which is bland right now). At least, looking back on promos, that was the last time I enjoyed him on the mic. He's mic-work was awful during his feud with Kane, typically leading me to sighing, which was the complete opposite of Kane, who had me marking out after most of, if not, all his lines.

Ayen wrote:
X wrote:

Ayen wrote:

Considering he was willing to let Ted DiBiase Jr end the undefeated streak, showing to me that he doesn't care about staying undefeated as he was also willing to let Kane end the streak in the past, if he retires before 20-0 I see him staying retired.

Yeah, he also offered both Orton and Kane to break the streak, and both turned it down, but that's not the reason why I believe he'll come back to achieve 20-0, the reason is I'm more than certain WWE wants him to. Taker has done a lot for the WWE, more than most, and I'm positive they could reach a deal to get him to wrestle. As a few examples, obviously on a few occasions, Undertaker has returned from injury earlier, or worked much harder too, because Smackdown was lacking a main event scene. The most recent one from memory however, was during his time in a vegetative state, kayfabe-wise of course. He had tickets for some UFC show but instead opted not to go to help keep the storyline or so. Knowing that, I can easily see Taker returning to Mania to get to 20-0, if he retires before that, even if it's just a squash match.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 am

The American Badass Taker is not coming back. If Taker can't go at this Mania, it will be fine. I would rather see Taker sit out a year then see him show up for Mania and not be able to give it everything he has.

I don't know why Punk has targeted Cena, but I can't wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News   Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News Empty

Back to top Go down

Injury Updates on CM Punk and Undertaker, MVP-WWE News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: