Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More Empty
PostSubject: SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More   SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 pm

- WWE will be returning to Australia over the July 4th weekend in 2011 for a four-day tour with stops in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide.

- Todd Grisham being replaced on SmackDown by Josh Matthews didn't come as a surprise to many because there had been hints for weeks that Vince McMahon wasn't happy with his work and wanted to make a change.

- The idea in WWE with second and third generation talents is that some of the stars in FCW like Brett DiBiase, Taylor Rotunda, Richie Steamboat and others won't be using their famous last names when called up to the main roster. They will however be acknowledged as the sons of legends, like Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty have been.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More   SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Todd Grisham is far better than Josh Matthews.
I don't get why these men won't be using them famous names.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More   SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 pm

I couldn't be happy about the Matthews/Grisham switch. The commentary on Smackdown has sucked for a long time (definitely helped my decision to stop watching) and Grisham is the main reason for that. He is just horrible, whereas I've always liked Matthews. His banter with Michael Cole was usually always great and near the end, became the only reason to even watch NXT.

As for the second and third generations superstars, it just sounds damn stupid to me. I just can't figure out WWE's logic there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More   SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More Empty

Back to top Go down

SmackDown Announcer Change, 2nd Gen Stars in WWE, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: