Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future Empty
PostSubject: HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future   HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:23 pm

- Shawn Michaels posted a video on his YouTube page this morning regarding his future with WWE. Shawn announced that he and WWE have reached a deal that will see him stick around with the company for a long time.

Shawn says he's not returning to the ring and is not the RAW General Manager. Shawn also says that returning as an on-air character has not been discussed. It sounds like Shawn will have some sort of behind-the-scenes role with WWE as he says he wants to help them move forward. Shawn makes it clear that there's been no talk of him returning to TV. You can watch the video of Shawn Michaels at this link:http://bit.ly/fV47LV
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future   HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:05 pm

I'm going to guess that he'll be working with creative.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future   HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I'm going to guess that he'll be working with creative.

Or possibly a Trainer which I think would suit him better.

Though that said I'm not sure how good or bad he is as a writer. Surely he can't be any worse than some of the joke writers they have writing their shows, right?

.....right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future   HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future Empty

Back to top Go down

HBK Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks His Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: