Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask the Atryx

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

Ask the Atryx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Atryx   Ask the Atryx - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Are you from Aussie Land?

Nah. All Ameri- Well, African American anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Atryx   Ask the Atryx - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 am

Any closer to choosing a new character for the fed?
Back to top Go down
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Atryx   Ask the Atryx - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Storme wrote:
Any closer to choosing a new character for the fed?

Sorry for the long ass wait for this one, been busy as hell. Anyway I've gotten used to my school schedule and everything so I've been highly considering a return. As for a character, its interesting. I've had the moveset in my head for awhile, I've decided that Consequences Creed would more than likely be his pic base, but I haven't thought of a gimmick. I'd love to challenge myself, but I don't have the time to stress over rps every week. I'm in need of a character where the words just flow out, win or lose (I'd like to win, but I can't promise quality all the time). That's the one piece missing in this equation. I'm always open to ideas. Btw, I'm using his Xavier Woods pics instead of back when he was in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Atryx   Ask the Atryx - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Atryx
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-
Jump to: