Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match Empty
PostSubject: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Quote :
Last night on Raw, the anonymous General Manager arranged Lay-Cool vs. Beth Phoenix and Divas Champion Natalya for Sunday's TLC pay-per-view in the first-ever Divas Tag Team Table Match. The match was concocted in response to Mickie James battling Tara in a Steel Cage Match last Thursday on TNA Wrestling's iMPACT!.

Mickie James and Tara took it to another level with that cage match. Hopefully, that will get the WWE to step it up with the Diva's.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:24 pm

First time I heard of this reason. I was pretty surprise to see women fighting in a table's match and this piece of news certainly does explain it. For me right now the Divas are pretty much hit and miss. Even though the matches from what I've seen aren't all that long I some times do really enjoy their in-ring work. Now if the matches were just a couple minutes longer than they are now I think it would be ace.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm

I agree with you on that, but I think the WWE has Diva's that can perform just as well as the KO's can. The problem has been, they have been buried. Explain how the hell Eve and A Fox would be WWE Woman's/Diva's Champion, while Natalya was only a valet? That was bullshit, but they are taking steps to make the Diva's Div better. Beth is back, Natalya is the Diva's Champ, and Melina is about to turn heel, to feud with Natalya.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

TABLES MATCH AT TLC!!!.......LAYCOOL OR NATALIA/PHONEIX?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Natalya and Pheonix are going to over power Lay-Cool
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Unfortonatly yeah they will......They could turn into a great tag team, Be the best woman tag team ever in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:32 pm

@Manu: WWE doesn't give the Divas any time for a singles match, so why would they give them a tag team division?

Anyway, I actually caught that steel cage match just because it seemed like an interesting match. They showed that knockouts/divas can live up to a main event match if given time, a storyline, and true feuds. This is clearly why WWE is giving them a true gimmick match. It's obvious who the winner will be, but I highly doubt they'll be getting more than 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:13 pm

You know what shocked me the most?

The fact that WWE did something in response for something TNA did. So much for TNA not being competition.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Atryx wrote:
@Manu: WWE doesn't give the Divas any time for a singles match, so why would they give them a tag team division?

Anyway, I actually caught that steel cage match just because it seemed like an interesting match. They showed that knockouts/divas can live up to a main event match if given time, a storyline, and true feuds. This is clearly why WWE is giving them a true gimmick match. It's obvious who the winner will be, but I highly doubt they'll be getting more than 5 minutes.

That is true, but they could turn those singles matches into Tag team matches, making them better. However Natalia wont be teaming with beth, but they would be great if they did.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 pm

It is obvious to everyone that the KO's have had way more chance to shine then the Diva's have. Maybe they realize the Diva's Div has been pretty bad recently and they heard/saw what Tara and Mickie did in the cage. It probably hit home even more when you consider that both of them were WWE Divas. Now, they are being awesome somewhere else and Eve and A Fox were carring the Diva's Title this past summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match   Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible reason behind the Diva's Tables Match
Page 1 of 1